ScriptTank welcomes writers, directors and producers who want to develop their work to a marketable, professional standard, and are willing to help others do the same.
Please contact ScriptTank using the contact form below.
Writers, directors and producers
Writers from any performing discipline (TV, film, radio, theatre etc) are welcome to join ScriptTank.
Please use the contact form below to submit your application.
Your email must include:
- Your writing/performance CV, or
- Link to a website detailing your writing work history, and
- Two writing samples (full-length works or excerpts for longer pieces). The samples must be:
- A maximum of 10-12 pages in length each.
- For a performance medium (stage, radio, TV scripts, but not prose or poetry).
- From two different works.
- Supplied as PDFs (preferably) or in Word DOC or DOCX formats.
If you aren’t able to host files for your writing CV and samples, consider using free online file storage or a file uploading and hosting service, and include a link to the file(s) in your email. You may remove the file from such services, once you have received confirmation your application was received.
Please be aware of the following:
- Applications may take up to three weeks to process applications.
- If you do not include samples, your application will not be considered.
- ScriptTank is not a suitable venue for inexperienced writers.
- New members must participate in three meetings before asking for a reading slot. They may ask for a short piece to be read during a Shorts Night before then.