Writers from any performing discipline (TV, film, radio, theatre etc) who want to develop their work to a marketable, professional standard, and are willing to help others do the same are welcome to join ScriptTank.
Please use the contact form below to submit your application, including:
- Your writing/performance CV, or
- A link to a website with your writing work history, and
- Two writing samples.
Your writing samples must be:
- Between 10-12 pages in length (either full-length works or excerpts from longer pieces),
- For a performance medium (ie, theatre, stage, radio, TV),
- From two different works, and
- Supplied as PDFs (preferred), or in Microsoft Word DOC or DOCX file formats.
The contact form does not support attachments, so provide links to your writing samples (eg, a Dropbox download link or a shared Google Drive document), or send us your files by clicking on this link.
If need advice on how your writing CV should be formed, we recommend reading this blog post from the script editor service Script Angel.
Please be aware:
- ScriptTank is not a suitable venue for inexperienced writers.
- Applications may take up to three weeks to process applications.
- If you do not provide writing samples, your application will not be considered.
- New members must participate in three meetings before asking for a reading slot.