Writers from any performing discipline (TV, film, radio, theatre etc) who want to develop their work to a marketable, professional standard, and are willing to help others do the same are welcome to join ScriptTank.
Please use the contact form below to submit your application, including:
- Your writing/performance CV, or
- A link to a website with your writing work history, and
- Two writing samples.
Your writing samples must be:
- Between 10-12 pages in length (either full-length works or excerpts from longer pieces),
- For a performance medium (ie, theatre, stage, radio, TV),
- From two different works, and
- Supplied as PDFs (preferred), or in Microsoft Word DOC or DOCX file formats.
The contact form does not support attachments, so provide links to your writing samples (eg, a Dropbox download link or a shared Google Drive document), or send us your files by clicking on this link.
Please be aware:
- ScriptTank is not a suitable venue for inexperienced writers.
- Applications may take up to three weeks to process applications.
- If you do not provide writing samples, your application will not be considered.
- New members must participate in three meetings before asking for a reading slot.