ScriptTank is now on its summer break.
Our first meeting after our summer break will be 2 October.
We will then meet on 16th and 30th October, 13th and 27th November and 4th December.
We hope you will be able to join us again for our 2018-2019 year.
Until then, we hope you can make the most of this hottest of summers.
ScriptTank is taking a short break over Ramadan, as our venue is not able to host us.
This means we will be restarting the season in late June. The new dates are as follows:
- 26 June – Filling the Gaps by Sarah Davis
- 3 July – Natalie Ekberg’s A Miracle for Minty
- 10 July – The Powers That Be by Melville Lovatt
- 17 July – A new play by Kate Lock
- 24 July – Venue availability TBC
The full details about the reading on 26 June will be posted closer to the time.
ScriptTank is now on a break for the holidays and will be returning in late January.
The first meeting of the new term will be on Tuesday, 23 January.
Have a good holiday season and New Year.