On 17th April, ScriptTank will be returning after our Easter break with The Spark by Ron Fernee. This is the second reading of the latest draft of the play, which was previously read at Script Tank during the Wheat Sheaf Sessions.
The Spark is a drama about a dysfunctional family. It’s a story about love, lust, friendship and football, set at the goal end of a football pitch.
We will be meeting every two weeks until the 24 July for this term of ScriptTank. Currently, our scheduled readings are:
- 17 April – The Spark by Ronald Fermee
- 1 May – May Day Shorts (details below)
- 15 May – Sponges by Urszula Kucharczyk
- 29 May – A play by Melville Lovat
- 10 July – Untitled work by Kate Lock